HSN Spring Dress Event airs April 25
HSN’s Spring Dress Event on April 25 will feature style advice from fashion gurus Robert Verdi and Hal Rubenstein.
The event will spotlight styles by American Glamour Badgley Mischka and Liz Lang, as well as the debut of Ahhh Dress by HSN icon Rhonda Shear. Watch for other new pieces from Diane Gilman and Tiana B with accessories by RJ Graziano and Big Buddah handbags.
Vicky Tiel Collection by Vicky Tiel, featuring the French couturier’s original patterns with a modern twist, will also launch during the event. Tiel began designing clothes 40 years ago and is the longest surviving female designer in Paris. An “it” girl of the 1960s, Tiel’s signature dresses have been sold exclusively in Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus for the past 30 years and worn by Elizabeth Taylor, Goldie Hawn, Halle Berry and Kim Kardashian.
The HSN Spring Dress Event will feature the new HSN.com Dress Shop, allowing customers to shop by body shape, occasion, budget and color. The Dress Shop offers an assortment of dresses, access to exclusive videos, a style quiz and a fashion blog with HSN’s Fashion Director Lauren Wilner.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients