British company launches Icon Dresses collection with nod to Marilyn Monroe, others
Some dresses just live on and on. Think Marilyn Monroe’s white halter from the 1950s. Audrey Hepburn’s little black dress.
Wallis, a British clothing, has tapped into those iconic looks with its Icon Dresses collection inspired by legendary film stars of decades past. Designed and made in Britain, the collection is comprised of five classic silhouettes, each of which channels a different leading lady.
The Icon dresses collection includes a floor-length emerald evening gown inspired by Keira Knightley, yet reminiscent of the 1920s. The British actress often channels the roaring ’20s in her red carpet outfits and likes vintage style.
Old-fashioned glamour is dished up with a two-toned figure-hugging Grace Kelly-inspired dress. The American actress and Princess of Monaco was considered to be one of the most fashionable women of her time.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81708Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16515OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12409Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12217Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10403Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9163How to help tornado victims
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 8558Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8505Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients