Alberta Ferretti's collection now in Macy's, Penn Square
Who has checked out the new Alberta Ferretti’s limited collection for Impulse at Macy’s that landed in stores recently? I haven’t seen it up close, but I like what I see in the photos. And the prices are great.
The clothes focus on feminine silhouettes and delicate fabrications, according to Macy’s. This capsule collection is a first for the Italian-based designer.
“This collection for Macy’s captures the essence of the Italian summer lifestyle and is at the same time true to my style,” said Ferretti. “I imagine a sensual woman that was joyfully elegant and unequivocally Italian. I am happy that Maria Carla’s unique style, Ellen Von Unwerth’s modern eye, and the fairy-tale atmosphere of Positano made my imagination become real. I’m glad I had the opportunity to give a solar, fresh and joyful Italian dream to the customers of Macy’s and I believe that these items will become staple dresses in their wardrobe.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13360Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9892Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9697Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8639Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6622Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5282Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 4444Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4167Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4106Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients