Celebs rock the jumpsuit. Will you?
OK, who’s going to wear a jumpsuit — or onesie as it is now being called? It’s a strong look for spring and summer, and the celebrities already are rockin’ the style.
Rachel Zoe, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kim Kardashian and Beyonce have all been spotted in the figure-flattering look. And, yes, style gurus say it can be figure flattering.
Zoe, celebrity stylist and fashion designer, recently tweeted a picture of herself in one, saying “Does it get any easier than throwing on a jumpsuit, adding accessories and heading out the door?”
But are they for everybody — or every body — as I asked in a story in The Oklahoman on April 19, 2009? Rompers graced the runways for spring 2009. Fast forward a few years and it seems the elongated style is gaining more fans.
“These are sexy, but not only are they sexy they are wearable, they’re accessible, and I think they’re now at place where women can understand them and where men can look at them and go yeah,” Hal Rubenstein, fashion director for InStyle magazine, said on ”Good Morning America” recently.
He said the clean lines make them incredibly slimming on women, and “I think they’re sexy.”
A jumpsuit, he said, is a great blackboard for a woman’s favoite accessories and pops of color that she really loves.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients