Fashion's Night Out set for Sept. 6
Dates have been set for Fashion’s Night Out 2012, a global event that celebrates fashion and retail. And it’s getting bigger and better.
Last year, the annual shopping bash was held in 18 countries with more than 4,500 events in the U.S. alone, including Oklahoma City and Tulsa. This year, the U.S., the U.K., France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Russia, Mexico, Australia and Korea will host the much-anticipated shopping event on Sept. 6. India, China, Germany and Russia will follow on Sept. 7; Japan and Taiwan on Sept. 8; Brazil on Sept. 10 and 12; Italy, Portugal, Turkey and The Netherlands on Sept. 13; Italy on Sept. 18; and Greece on Sept. 20 and 25.
Fashion’s Night Out was created in New York City in 2009 to celebrate fashion, boost sagging retail sales, restore consumer confidence and make shopping fun again. It’s the night stores stay open late, serving up refreshments and food, special discounts and even goody bags.
I’ll keep you updated as local information becomes available.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17023OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 16448Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 12708Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12580Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9471Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7819Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7691Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7125Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6963Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
- 6749Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients