Jessica Simpson's new maternity line launching this fall
Jessica Simpson announced months ago that she planned to launch a maternity line of clothing. Being pregnant, it seems, opened her eyes to what she thought was lacking in the market. She said she wanted clothes that were comfortable and stylish.
Now we learn that the collection will be in collaboration with Destination Maternity and will be in stores come fall. Prices will be reasonable, too, ranging from $36 to $69.
Simpson, who gave birth to daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson on May 1, may be a new mom but she’s no newbie to the fashion business. The singer has made millions from her shoe, apparel, handbag and jewelry collections. She’s also the advisor on the popular fashion design show “Fashion Star.”
Follow me on Twitter @okstyle.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients