Grab your sole sisters and attend Wine, Women & Shoes
Grab your girlfriends and make plans to attend a fun, fashion and fundraising event this week. It’s Wine, Women & Shoes hosted by World Neighbors from 6 to 9 p.m. Thursday at the Oklahoma City Farmers Market.
This event brings together shopping, wine tasting and a girls’ night out to benefit the Work of Women membership program.
Guests can shop select merchandise from Ruth Meyers, Artemis Boots, Pink Sugar, Heirloom Shoes, Carlos Falchi, Head Over Heels, Diana Kelly, Cloverleaf, Nihsima Jewelry, Lindsay Phillips,CK & Company and World Neighbors, who will donate 20 percent of sales to WOW!. Sonoma, Napa and Spring Mountain vintners also will be pouring wines from Cline Cellars, Zahtila Vineyards, Guilliams Vineyards, Raymond Vineyards, DeLoach Vineyards and Toad Hollow.
WOW! is a membership program at World Neighbors that mobilizes women in support of a better life for their counterparts in isolated villages throughout the world. The event also will feature a fashion show and Keys to the Closet raffle, which includes spa treatments, portrait sessions, gift cards to local retailers, and more.
Tickets are $100 each or $375 for the Girlfriends’ Package of four.
Call 418-0443 to purchase tickets or go online to winewomenandshoes.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15849OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15499Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10070'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9359Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8965Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8555Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7639Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7596Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7433Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7053Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients