Pucker up with CoverGirl Lip Perfection
CoverGirl is making a big push for its newest lipstick, touted to help sustain moisture and create soft, smooth beautiful lips in just seven days.
Lip Perfection comes in 44 shades. That’s a lot of choices, especially when you can’t try them out. That’s my biggest complaint about mass market makeup.
Anyway, I went back and forth between pink shades and coral ones, just a hint of color or a summer bright. Finally, I settled on Heavenly, a soft pinky nude that I figured was pretty safe. I do like the lipstick. It has plenty of pigment without being heavy, and here’s a surprise, it’s long wearing even after I dab on hot pink gloss on for shine. Since I don’t wear Lip Perfection daily, the verdict is still out whether my lips are smoother or more moisturized.
Price is about $6. If you’re hesitant to try lipsticks or foundation or shadow that can’t be tried on before buying, know this: You can return beauty products to Walgreens if you’ve selected the wrong shade or it simply isn’t what you expected. No questions asked.
If you’ve tried Lip Perfection, let me know what you think.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13578Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13348OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10346Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 8794Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7680Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5623Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5418Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5016Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4897Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4295Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients