Miranda Lambert talks about her body, Blake Shelton and Bacardi
Oklahoma country music superstar Miranda Lambert was featured in Self magazine and she dished on everything from her body to her husband Blake Shelton to her what she eats and drinks.
Here are a few tidbits:
“*** I drink Bacardi. My trainer, Bill, approves. I mean, he’d rather me not drink, but that’s not an option.”
The “Randa-rita”: Bacardi, Crystal Light and a splash of Sprite Zero. “I have one before a show and a half during. Later, if I want to throw down, I throw down!”
**** “I always scarf down food after a show. But now, instead of eating a burger, I’ll have a grilled-chicken salad waiting for me. And except for almonds and bananas, I don’t keep snacks on the bus. I don’t want Cheetos anywhere around me.”
***” I won’t give up what I enjoy to look perfect. I want to find a happy medium between feeling good about my body and still having a beer and some barbecue.”
**** “I asked Blake, ‘Dude, why didn’t you tell me I got fat?’ He said, ‘That would go over like a lead balloon. It’s not my job to tell you you’re fat. It’s my job to tell you you’re beautiful.’”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients