Shoe designer works out twice a day
I love reading about how people stay healthy, how they fit in exercise and make eating right a priority. The best part: sometimes these stories inspire me to reach for water instead of a Coke Zero or to turn off the television or put down that fashion magazine and take a walk.
The Daily’s You and Your Body Image stories offers such inspiration. Even better, they’re about people in the fashion industry. The latest story is on shoe designer Aleandro Ingelmo. For 16 years, he has been going to the gym seven days a week, twice a day. I don’t feel a need to do that much, but it works for him.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15772Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12083Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10914OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9909Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9575Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8649Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 8648Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5321Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5132Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4646Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients