Dress alert: Check out these at Kokopelli
That has changed somewhat with the popularity of maxi dresses and the influx of ’60s styles thanks to the television show “Mad Men.” But not every woman likes a maxi or wants a belted sheath dress.
Kokopelli owner Karen Marquis has found dresses that are pefect for summer weddings, vacations, work or date night. They offer a flatering fit but they’re also forgiving because of a little stretch in the fabric. Even better, these dresses can be dressed up or down with a smiple change of shoes and jewelry. They’re wrinkle-free and machine washable on the gentle cycle. Kokopelli also has other styles with sleeves.
I snapped these pictures while I was at Kokopelli, and I must say these dresses look much better in person. Kokopelli also has a selection of sheer and lightweight cardigans for a little extra coverage, if you want or need. These dresses are by Komarov and are priced from about $265 to $330.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients