"Snow White and the Huntsman" shopping event on HSN
Award-winning costume designer Colleen Atwood will debut on HSN a collection of exclusive apparel inspired by her work on the upcoming “Snow White and the Huntsman.”
Atwood will appear on HSN as part of a one-time, 24-hour live shopping event on May 30 in anticipation of the film which opens on June 1.
Atwood’s collection for HSN will range in price from $39 for a short sleeve top with lace detail to $169 for an embroidered dress inspired by one of the Queen’s gowns in the movie.
The exclusive capsule collection is part of a larger assortment of more than 200 items that have been created for the 24-hour event on HSN. High-end jewelry, fashions and home accessories including exclusive pieces from Hutton Wilkinson, Loree Rodkin , Heidi Daus , Ranjana Khan and Adrianne Landau will also be available for sale.
Atwood has been nominated for an Academy Award for Best Costume Design nine times and won Academy Awards for the the movies “Chicago,” “Memoirs of a Geisha” and “Alice in Wonderland.”
For more information or to check out the collection before it goes live, go online to HSN.com/snowwhite.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12879Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10775OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6990Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5542Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5510Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5081Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4971OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4143Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4066Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3795As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients