Job fair planned for The Outlet Shoppes at Oklahoma City
Several stores at The Outlet Shoppes at Oklahoma City are hiring. The new outlet center, with stores that include Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th and Coach, is scheduled to open Aug. 5 near I-40 and Council Road in west Oklahoma City.
A job fair is planned June 2 at Francis Tuttle Technology Center at 7301 W Reno, between Rockwell Avenue and Council Road. The job fair will be from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with representatives from more than 40 stores.
“More than 1,000 positions need to be filled,” said Gina Slechta, vice president of marketing for Horizon Group Properties. “There is a wide variety of positions available including management, sales associate, security, administration, marketing, maintenance and housekeeping. With the shopping center opening in August, many of the stores are hoping to interview and hire on the spot.”
Stores participating in the job fair:
Jones New York
Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt
Polo Ralph Lauren
Rack Room Shoes
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16859Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12191OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11527'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11272Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11209Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9827Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7998Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6986Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6951Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5788Oklahoma Corrections Department director to resign
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients