Kohl's Facebook Flash Sale: Seiko chronograph watch, $99.99
Father’s Day is coming up, and Kohl’s is trying to tempt you — and save you some money — with its latest flash sale. The item: a Seiko stainless steel chronograph watch for just $99.99. Regular price is $250. Now that’s a savings. And you get to choose from five different styles.
Here’s the deal — The Facebook-exclusive Flash Sale begins at 9 a.m. Friday, June 1. The price is valid until 7 p.m. or until every watch is sold.
Go here at 9 a.m. Friday morning and start shopping.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients