Sally Hansen introduces magnetic nail polishes
Sally Hansen has introduced magnetic nail polishes that create a 3D nail art effect. The polish was developed with metallic particles to create a pattern on the nail using magnetic forces. As the magnet is held over the nail, the iron fillings in the formula gravitate toward the magnet forming the pattern design secretly hidden in the magnet.
Here’s how it works: Apply one coat of base coat. Shake Magnetic Nail Color to activate. Remove overcap with magnet and set aside. Apply one coat of Magnetic Nail Color to all 10 nails and let dry.
Apply a thick second coat of color to one nail and immediately hold the built-in magnet over the nail. Rest the guide just below the cuticle without touching the wet nail polish. Hold for 10 seconds. Repeat for all 10 nails and let dry. Finish with a top coat.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients