Is Diane von Furstenberg at GapKids a wrap?
Will Diane von Furstenberg be the next designer to collaborate with Ga Kids? That’s the months-long rumor, and now WWD reports that sources who have seen the design boards say it’s likely a spring/summer 2012 line.
I can see it now – cute little girls in colorful prints and pint-sized wrap dresses.
If the girls’ collection becomes reality, the collaboration would follow Stella McCartney’s successful outing with GapKids and BabyGap. Word is that Carla Bruni, former model and now the first lady of France, was even spotted wearing a boy’s jacket from the McCartney line.
The Gap needs an injection of life. It seems to have found the magic pill, at least for its children’s stores. Now if the retailer would just hit on something exciting to entice grown-ups. Not every woman can squeeze into children’s clothes.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients