Take a swipe with sunscreen wipes
As I chased around town all day yesterday, I could feel my skin heating up even through the car windows. Geez, it’s going to be a hot week. Probably a hot summer.
While I wear moisturizer with sunscreen, and often reach for additional sunscreen for those times when I’m exposed to more sun, I’ve decided it might be helpful to carry sunscreen in my car or purse. The chance of a mess with a bottle of sunscreen isn’t too appealing, though.
So, my question is, has anyone tried the La Fresh Sunscreen SPF 30 Travel Wipes? On Amazon, they cost $3.99 for a four pack. Individually wrapped means no mess. Plus, they’re not bulky or heavy.
Let me know if you’ve tried them or if they’re available in a local store. Or maybe you’ve found another wipe that you like. Share.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16150OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14605Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10995Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9399Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 9121'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 8921Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7695Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7584Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7477Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7078Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients