Hunter ... from rubber boots to wedges to outerwear
I always find it interesting to read about the people behind the brands, and I’m not just talking about the big names that we all know. So it is with Wendy Svarre, chief executive officer of Hunter. She has a great fashion pedigree, but I had never heard of her.
Hunter started with a rubber rain boot. Now it offers rubber ballet flats, leather moccasins and stylish wedges. The company will introduce a new outerwear collection this fall. Who’s leading this charge? Meet Wendy in this story in The Daily.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 97533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13957Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9425Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8660Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8311OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7700How to help tornado victims
- 7421Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6598Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6130Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 6065Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients