Kardashian sisters plan cosmetics line
Is anyone surprised that the Kardashian sisters latest venture is a line of cosmetics?
Khroma Beauty by Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian launches this winter thanks to Boldface Licensing + Branding, a celebrity beauty license company. This is Boldface’s first brand. The products will be supported with how-to information and behind-the-scenes tips provided by the Kardashians and their makeup artists via Twitter and YouTube.
A press release says the focus of Khroma Beauty is giving customers the tools to attain flawless looks at home with high quality formulas at affordable prices. The first collection is expected to launch in December in Ulta stores.
“Makeup plays such a huge role in all of our lives, whether we’re on camera, at a shoot glammed up or just keeping it natural day to day and it’s a dream come true to be able to create our own line of products to share with you guys. We can’t wait!” Kim Kardashian wrote on her blog last week.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients