Water worthy: Swimwear that fits your body type
Most women don’t include swimsuit shopping on their list of favorite things to do. Too many factors figure into the experience — bad dressing room lighting and mirors, overwhelming swimsuit choices, poor body image, not knowing what style looks best on certain body types.
Now a new study finds that even just imagining trying on swimsuits can increase a bad mood.
To help with the challenge, David Hacker, vice president of trend and color for Kohl’s, offers these tips for finding the best suit for your body type.
- Accentuate hourglass shapes with the latest one-piece silhouettes or go for a more playful look with halter tops and boy short bottoms in one of the season’s top bold colors.
- Tankinis and skirtinis work well for curvy physiques.
Athletic shapes can easily add curves with a monokini or classic bikini.
Check out these suits from Kohl’s:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients