Tory Burch to write advice column for InStyle
If you’re a fan of Tory Burch clothes, you’ll probably be excited to know that she’ll be the guest advice columnist for InStyle magazine, starting in July.
She’ll be writing the “Ask a Designer” column for the July, August and September issues. Previous columnists who have shared their advice include Rachel Roy and Marchesa’s Karen Craig and Georgina Chapman.
Along with answering questions from readers, Burch will spotlight celebrities who wear her designs.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11867Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11199Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7813Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7743Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4737Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4255OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3606Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 3568Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3561Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3556How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients