Billy Reid designs Alabama Gulf Seafood shirts and hats
Menswear designer Billy Reid has launched a special series of Alabama Gulf Seafood T-shirts and hats.
Reid, whose company is based in Alabama, recently was named Menswear Designer of the Year by the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA). The new merchandise is available for purchase at BillyReid.com.
The seafood collection includes two hats and four T-shirts, designed by Reid and featuring fishing boats, crabs and oysters along with the Alabama Gulf Seafood mark. Hats will sell for $38 and T-shirts for $56, and a portion of proceeds will benefit the Alabama Conservation and Natural Resources Foundation.
Reid created the line not only as a fundraiser but also to support a newly-launched effort to market Alabama Gulf Seafood.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22062Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13856Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 11034Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10900UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7641Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7472Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6309Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5703Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5621Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5179Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients