Kenneth Jay Lane jewelry at Dillard's, Penn Square
One of my very favorite necklaces was by Kenneth Jay Lane. It was a faux jade C-shaped pendant with a long gold chain. About four or five years ago my daughter borrowed it and I haven’t seen it since.
Fast forward to this week. I was at Dillard’s, Penn Square, and got an up close and personal look at the store’s new Kenneth Jay Lane jewelry. Love, love, love it. And guess what? The collection includes a faux jade C-shaped necklace. That and a whole lot more. Take a peek.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients