Rachel Roy new collection to debut on HSN
Rachel Roy’s new line of clothing for HSN will debut during the network’s 35th birthday celebration.
The new exclusive capsule collection — label Rachel Roy — will include clothing, jewelry, handbags and shoes, and will launch on July 7..
“I love how HSN has become such a trusted voice in fashion and my label Rachel Roy collection feels like the perfect complement,” Roy said. “We all strive to find things that make us feel and look stylish and chic and my new line makes it so effortless.”
Highlights feature satin and jersey dresses in the season’s hottest prints and a round-toe wedge pump available in five different colors and patterns including indigo ikat and black/khaki leopard print. Prices range from $36 to $148.
The collection will be sold exclusively on HSN and HSN.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2099Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 1489Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 1234Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients