Banana Republic to launch "Mad Men"-inspired collection
A “Mad Men”-inspired collection for men and women is coming to a Banana Republic store near you. The chain collaborated on the design with “Mad Men” costume director and Emmy award-winner Janie Bryant. Look for the collection in stores Aug. 11
Inspired by the award-winning series, which returns for a fifth season in early 2012, the Banana Republic “Mad Men” collection offers all the fabulous looks of the 1960s that make fashion-loving viewers tune into the show. Nearly 65 pieces of clothing and accessories for men and women will be offered.
“Working with Janie to gain a true understanding of the ‘Mad Men’ look and feel was a delight,” says Banana Republic Creative Director Simon Kneen. “Janie was instrumental in helping us achieve the series aesthetic and standard of authenticity with this capsule collection, offering sketches, her own inspirations and actual artifacts from the production set to help inspire the ‘Mad Men’ within all of us.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients