NARS beauty: Bouchra Jarrar spring 2013 haute couture show
Who among us doesn’t look to the runway for trends and inspiration? And some of the Paris haute couture shows are the best for beauty looks.
NARS’ team of experts was at the Bouchra Jarrar’s spring 2013 runway show in Paris and judging from the pictures, the makeup was pretty fab. Here’s a recap of the looks.
BEAUTY LOOK: “The look is elegant and warm with a glowing, radiant complexion,” said lead artist Christophe Danchaud for NARS Cosmetics. “The satin finish of the skin was key to enhance the eyes, which are soft and natural like the lips and cheeks. Bouchra wanted three girls to have red lips, weaving a bold pop of color throughout the runway and really bringing the looks to life.”
Here are the products used. In Oklahoma City, NARS is available at The MakeUp Bar and Sephora, as well as narscosmetics.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 7769Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients