Duchess of Cambridge wows with her style
Since the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge touched down in Canada and then moved on to Los Angeles, Kate hasn’t disappointed on the fashion front. She has been wowing America with her style.
She wore a flowing lilac dress with white waistband by Alexander McQueen at Saturday night’s big event in Los Angeles. Fans cheered as Prince William and Kate strode a red carpet and the couple responded by walking over and shaking a few hands.
On “Good Morning America” this morning, celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe said the dress was flawless and the color for this time of year was unbelievable. ”The dress had a Grecian quality to it, but yet a simple etheral, very glamorous but at the same time very effortless which is what she seems to do very well,” Zoe said.
And, remember, she doesn’t travel with a stylist.
“I can’t really pick on her for anything,” Zoe said. “Well, I don’t even want to. I think she’s everything we really want her to be. She has a smile all the time. She walks with such elegance and grace.”
Zoe said she exudes this feeling of being very low maintenance, whether in skinny jeans or designer gowns. Yet she always looks perfect. And while Kate often plays it safe with her clothes, skipping outrageous trends and styles, Zoe said she likes the way she dresses. Taking on the role of princess is a lot of things, and a fashion icon is something you become whether you want to or not, Zoe said.
“I think she’s really easing into it,” Zoe said. “I think she’s not trying too hard, she’s just always getting it right to me. She’s always approachable in what she chooses, and I think she’s going to be here a long time in the fashion world and I think she has plenty of time to do the over-the-top couture, but I think for right now, this is perfect.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54680Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 35701Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32594Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8907Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 8388Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 5554Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4146OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3664George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3376Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3309Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients