Celeb makeup artist shares his fave drugstore products
No matter how many different brands of lipstick, shadow or liner are in your makeup drawer or purse, I bet at least one or two of those are drugstore favorites. Mine is L’Oreal Voluminous mascara.
I always find it interesting, though, what makeup artists reach for time and time again — and recommend to the rest of us. Celebrity makeup artist Brett Freedman is a big fan of drugstore finds that allow women to add a new look for a little price.
Brett shared a few of his drugstore favorites, along with application tips and what he likes about the product:
Maybelline’s ColorSensational lipstick in Disco Pink: This shade is right on trend. A true salmon that feels just a touch more interesting than the run-of-the-mill pink. Perfect for gals that are hesitant to ride the coral wave that’s all the rage right now. Color aside, the formula is a great combo of gloss and pigmented lipstick, close to a glaze. I have all of these shades in my kit. I’ve used on Brittany Snow with beautiful results.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18759Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10409Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9339Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7780Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6796UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6582Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6410Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6209Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5448Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients