Summer hair care survival guide
I recently wrote about how to keep your hair looking good all summer long with tips and information from three Oklahoma City stylists — Jan Hill of Eden Salon, Greg Welchel of Trichology and Kimberly Stafford of Hair Rage Salon.
Sometimes the heat and humidity can turn your hair into a hot mess. I bring this up because this morning my hair needs an extra dose of moisture. It feels super dry and is in need of a trim. I had to reschedule my appointment and now I’m really overdue for a cut.
So, for anyone who missed my summer hair care story, check it out here in the Mood section in The Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24594Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 16991Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10679OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 9258Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7954Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7390UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 6889Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5783Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5259Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4425Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients