Free stuff: Allure giving away 32,000 prizes
Who among us doesn’t like freebies? Allure’s Free Stuff Issue is like the motherlode of freebies.
Now’s your chance to win Marc Jacobs perfume, Essie nail polish or a Max Mara leather bag, just to name a few. Just pick up the August issue of Allure magazine and reach for your smartphone. Allure has teamed with Microsoft Tag for the annual Free Stuff Issue, giving readers multiple chances to win more than 32,000 full-size beauty products and fashion prizes.
Here’s what you need to know:
- According to a national poll, 49 percent of women say sampling is the top purchase motivator when it comes to new beauty products.* With multiple giveaways each weekday in August, Allure’s free stuff issue is an opportunity for women to try full-size beauty products risk-free at zero cost. Also, Allure will give away its most fashion prizes ever this year, offering two to three fashion prizes a day, from designer handbags and jeans to shoes, jewelry, and watches.
- This is the third year Allure will feature Microsoft Tags in its Free Stuff issue, allowing readers to access and enter all 158 first-come, first-win giveaways using mobile tagging on their smartphones. The giveaway attracted impressive reader engagement last year, with over 575,000 mobile tags and over 830,000 total entries.
- Multiple giveaways will take place each weekday in the month of August, and each giveaway is assigned a specific day, time, and deadline. A master Microsoft Tag found on page 143 of the magazine and on allure.com can be scanned at the appropriate time for a chance to win any or all of the giveaways.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 71664Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31265Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29267Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 20588Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6679Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6629Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 5747Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 5482Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 5176Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients