A look at pre-fall fashion on shopbop.com
It’s summer in Oklahoma. One word can sum up the weather: hot. But fall clothes are on the way to many stores. Even if you’re not ready to buy, you may want to know what’s soon to be in store.
Shopbop, an online shopping site for what’s new and what’s next in style, celebrates the arrival of its pre-fall collections by highlighting the season’s key trends and showing readers how to wear them, including: The Finest Reds, Metallic Finish, Noteworthy Collars, Unexpected Leather and Bold Prints.
Red made a real splash for Pre-Fall on everything from slouchy trousers at Alice + Olivia to chic dresses and sweaters at Alexander Wang and the classic clutch at Michael Kors.
Metallic was seen all over the runways in a variety of accents and details from the silver studs at Diane Von Furstenberg to cap-toe shoes at Sigerson Morrison.
Collars made a stunning comeback with the chic sequin details on Markus Lupfer dresses, to the fun colored tips at ALC.
Leather popped up in unexpected places form accented collars, pockets and side panels at Helmut Lang and Cut25 to the half suede half leather bootie at Jil Sander.
Bold print is worn in slick silhouettes, perfectly versatile for daily urban wear. Phillip Lim shows fun comic like graphics on clothing and accessories and 10 Crosby works a strong print on slim trousers and dresses.
See the styling options on shopbop.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients