Copy this beauty look: ESPN's Erin Andrews
Celebrity makeup artist Brett Freedman made up ESPN sideline reporter Erin Andrews for the recent ESPY Awards. It’s a look that’s easy to duplicate. Since Erin was wearing something neutral and sporting suntanned legs, Brett decided to stay in understated tones. It was a departure from Erin’s regular look with lots of color. Here’s what he had to say:
How to get her look:
Base: Make Up Forever HD. Erin uses a higher SPF on her face than her body. To even it up I chose a shade a touch deeper than her face actually was. Later I added powder bronzer to glow it up a bit more.
Concealer: Laure Mercier Camo. duo.
Powder: Benefit Hello Flawless in Toast.
Bronzer: Elizabeth Arden. I love that it has a mix of golden bronze and pink. Like a real suntan.
Blush: YSL Crème de Blush in Silky Praline. I love using cream blush on sun-kissed skin. Gives nice dewy highlight on the cheekbone.
Shadow: MAC Cork in crease, HoneyLust on lid (I applied wet with a small brush) and Shroom on the brow bone.
Eye Pencil: MAC Teddy. I wanted all of the colors to be bronzy/browns. The only black was her mascara.
Mascara: Benefit They’re Real (Black). I curled before and after each coat to get ultimate pop.
Brow: Vanitymark Blondie. I filled in a touch above the brow line then brushed the hairs up to give uber lift to the eyes.
I then applied MAC’s Goldmine shadow (wet) to the hairs. Once dry I sealed with Vanitymark brow glaze in Acrylica.
Lip: I combined two shades. LORAC’s Multiplex gloss in Intermix and Elizabeth Arden’s gloss in Honey Glaze. I like to use a lighter, golden shade over a deeper shade. I use in the center of lip and along lip line to catch light and sex it up a bit.
Body: Vanitymark Shimmerskin. To amp up Erin’s fab LA tan (she had gone hiking that day) I sprayed this champagne shimmer spray on all exposed skin to give a dewy, JLo finish.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients