Nina Gracia is the style voice for Penney's
JC Penney is calling in a fashion expert. With sagging sales and customers who aren’t quite as thrilled with the department store’s new vision, Penney’s has reached out to Nina Garcia, fashion director of Marie Claire magazine, author and judge of “Project Runway” for help.
Garcia is Penney’s new style voice and fashion collection curator.
“Known for her discerning eye, Nina is a tremendous addition to our team. We look forward to leveraging her global fashion expertise as we provide our customers with attainable style advice and ideas,” said Liz Sweney, chief merchant of jcpenney. “Nina’s creative involvement as a jcpenney style ambassador will help our customers look and live better every day.”
In her new role, Garcia will work closely with jcpenney’s merchandise and design teams to offer trend direction and insight into the company’s exclusive apparel collections. Customers will be able to follow Garcia’s style advice through social media chats and in-store activations.
“Fashion and personal style are always evolving, and I’m excited to collaborate on a variety of amazing projects with the incredible team at jcpenney,” Garcia said.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17563Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 12597Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11162Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 11130Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10457'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9977Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7105Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6521Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 5953New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 5821Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients