Mary-Kate and Ashley designing custom T-shirts
Do these two every run out of ideas? Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have launched StyleMint, a custom T boutique for members only.
Here’s how DailyCandy explains it: Frst, you create a style profile by choosing the looks that suit you best from lineups of outfits, brands and style mags. Then, using the intel, StyleMint curates a T collection specifically to your taste.
The only problem, and it’s only a problem if you’re short of cash, is that you’re bound to want them all since every option is based on your profile. The cost is pretty reasonable, though, at $29.99. each.
Becomea member online at stylemint.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30214Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 19534Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7073OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6093Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5026OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4433Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3498Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3460Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3276Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3162Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients