David Beckham teams with H&M for new Bodywear line
Score another one for soccer star David Beckham. He has sealed a distribution partnership deal with H&M for an undergarment line for men. The products are expeced to be in stores Feb. 2, just in time for Valentine’s Day giving. Coincidence? I think not.
“Over the past year, I’ve been developing my Bodywear range with my team and I’m extremely positive about what we have designed and produced,” said Beckham, 36.
“The final piece in the jigsaw was a retail partner who has the vision and capability to distribute these products globally. In H&M, we have found the perfect partner to collaborate with going forward.”
Beckham seems to be following in his fashionable wife’s footsteps. Victoria Beckham has her own women’s clothing and accessories collection. Both have their own fragrances. And he was the star of the 2009 fall/winter underwear advertising campaign for Emporio Armani. Perhaps that’s what ignited Beckham’s interest in an undergarment line.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19478Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17081OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14402Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9893Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9505Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7874Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7743Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7139Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6156Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 5570Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients