Would you get toe surgery to wear your fave shoes?
If you love high heels, you’ve probably sacrificed a bit of comfort for the look. But, really, how far would you go to wear amazing stilettos or shoes? Toe surgery?
“Good Morning America” takes a look at toe-shortening surgery and other drastic measures.
Pain happens when you wear sky-high heels, and women aren’t afraid to have cosmetic foot surgery so they can continue wearing their favorite heels. Some are having their second toes shortened so they’re not longer than their big toe. Botox injected into feet can help stop excess sweating. To help relieve pain in the ball of the foot, a biodegradable cushioning into the ball of the foot replacing the natural cushioning.
Cosmetic treatment of the feet. Who knew?
So, would you go this far to wear fab shoes?
Here’s the story from “Good Morning America.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 31709Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22246Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7126OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6322Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5037OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4484Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3553Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3509Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3313Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3242Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients