What's new? Cutex Advanced Reival Nail Polish Remover
I love polished nails, but sometimes my nails tend to dry out if I change the polish too often. To the rescue comes Cutex’s new Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Cutex says it’s the first nail polish remover of its kind, combining an acetone-based formula with natural botanical nourishing botanical oils for stronger, healthier nails.
The natural botanical nourishing oils begin as a liquid that conditions and then turns into a solid when exposed to air. As the oils solidify, the nails are strengthened and left feeling nourished and clean after the first use.
It’s available at Walmart. Price is about $3.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 54347Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 32459Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 11466Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients