Nivea announces Kiss of Style design contest
Listen up, aspiring designers. Nivea has launched its first-ever Kiss of Style design contest. That means one lucky winner will be given the opportunity to design a limited-edition cap for Nivea Lip Care.
The contest kicked off on Aug. 1 and is on Nivea’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/NIVEAUSA. It showcases a variety of design patterns. Designer Charlotte Ronson created a limited-edition design in support of the contest for inspiration. Ronson is also the contest’s celebrity judge.
Entries will be on Nivea’s Facebook page through Aug. 22, then the panel of judges will select the top 10 finalists. On Sept. 5, finalists will be announced and then fans can log on to Nivea’s Facebook page to vote for their favorites. The winner will be announced on Sept. 20 and the winning design will be in stores in 2013.
Come on, show your creative side.
Follow me on Twitter @okstyle.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients