Shoe designer Brian Atwood says wear evening shoes for day
Most of us live by rules. No need to go into all of them. But when it comes to what we wear when, many of those rules from years ago no longer apply. For years, the fashion industry has been encouraging women to rethink worn-out boundaries. Who among us hasn’t worn sequins during the day?
Anyway, the September issue of Glamour asked four designers and a model for style advice, and here’s what shoe designer Brian Atwood said on ignoring the rules.
“I love the frivolousness of evening shoes for day. Why wait to put on pretty shoes?”
A big thank you, Brian.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients