Michael Phelps featured in Louis Vuitton ad campaign
Olympian Michael Phelps is back in the water, but he’s not out to win medals or world records. He’s the face — or body — of Louis Vuitton’s new advertising campaign.
Wearing goggles and a Speedo, he’s stretched out — as much as his 6’4″ frame will go — in a bathtub full of water. Probably warm water, too. He has said more than once how he dislikes jumping into cold water.
On the floor beside the tub is a Louis Vuitton bag, haphazardly left open. Doesn’t everyone keep a Louis in their bathroom?
Looks like Phelps beat swimmer Ryan Lochte, who has said he wants to design his own clothing line, to the fashion front.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 94547Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17200OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12970Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8745Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8636Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8239How to help tornado victims
- 7488Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7422Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6833Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
- 6608Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients