Vera Wang and Zales say "I do"
Designer Vera Wang jumped into the mass market pool years ago with women’s clothes at Kohl’s. Then came wedding gowns at David’s Bridal. What’s next?
Engagement rings at Zales.
The Vera Wang Love collection will be available in stores in October, and what’s interesting is that each of the 50 engagement rings features a signature small sapphire stone. Sapphire is the symbol for everlasting love, but I seem to recall another famous engagement ring with a sapphire.
Wang’s collection includes solitaire and three-diamond engagement rings, as well as wedding bands for both women and men, WWD reports.
Prices will start at $1,999 for engagement rings and $649 for wedding bands. The rings will roll into stores just in time for all those holiday proposals. Who would say no to a Vera Wing ring?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11190Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11015Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9873Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8372Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4481Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4243Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4027OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3513Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3480How to help tornado victims
- 3393Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients