Laura Geller products now at Ulta stores
Laura Geller makeup is now available in all Ulta Stores. I’ve watched Geller on QVC a few times (she averages 30 appearances a year), but never ordered any products. Oh, I’ve been tempted. By Spackle, Caulk and the Baked collection.
Now that her products are at Ulta, it will be easy to give them a test-drive before purchasing. Several exclusive kits are being offered with the big launch, too.
Geller, who celebrates 10 years on QVC this year, was nominated for seven awards for QVC’s Customer Choice Beauty Awards. Winners will be announced Aug. 26-27.
BEST PRIMER - Spackle Cream Under Makeup Primer
BEST FOUNDATION - Balance N’ Brighten Baked Foundation
BEST CONCEALER - Real Deal Full-Coverage Cream Concealer
BEST BLUSH - Pink Grapefruit Baked Blush N’ Brighten
BEAUTY EYESHADOW - Baked Eye Shadow
BEST EYELINER - Eye Rimz Baked Marbleized Illusion Liner Shadow
BEST BROW - Long Lasting Color Brow Marker Duo
If you’ve tried Laura Geller products, share. Tell me what you like and don’t like.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13429Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13120OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10230Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 8771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7569Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5530Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5367Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4837Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4836Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4267Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients