A brow tweeze, please
I stopped in to see Lilly Stone of Sooo Lilly Cosmetics at her new location, inside Kokopelli at Northpark Mall. Be sure to check out her new space if you haven’t been yet.
While I was there, Lilly worked her tweezer magic on my brows. They had been neglected, though I do my best with a magnifying mirror and a pair of good tweezers.
Now, with cleaned-up brows and a shorter hairstyle, I’m ready for the rest of the week. It’s amazing how a little maintenance can make you feel and look so much better.
Here’s to regular trims and plucks.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients