Queen Latifah collection debuts Friday on HSN
Queen Latifah is adding another line to her resume — fashion designer. The actress and singer launches her new clothing and accessories collection Friday on HSN.
During an appearance on “Good Morning America,” she said she had always wanted to do a clothing collection because she felt there was a deficit in the stores for women her size who wanted to shop and wear fashionable pieces. With the Queen Collection, sizes range from 2 to 24, which is pretty awesome, she said.
Realistically, she said, America is very full-figured, very curvacious. “The reality is that we all have different shapes and different forms.”
She said she’s a champion for women; she wants all women to be connected. A petite woman shouldn’t be relegated to just a little petite section. Same for larger sizes.
She encourages women to choose pieces that are right for their body, that make them feel good.
The launch event will be from 11 p.m. Friday to 1 a.m. Saturday, with additional showings from 9 a.m. to noon and 7 to 9 p.m. Learn more on hsn.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15646Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9491Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8139Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 7219Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6377Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6374Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5867Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 5666Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients