Stacy London at New York & Co. on Fashion's Night Out
If you happen to be in New York City on Sept. 6, head on over to New York & Co.’s Lexington store where fashion expert Stacy London will be dishing out style advice.
Her appearance is part of the Fashion’s Night Out festivities. London is co-host of TLC’s “What Not to Wear” and founder and creator of Style for Hire.
Customers can shop and get one-on-one style tips and fashion advice from Stacy and her team of experts from Style for Hire at the 58th and Lexington store.
In addition, the first 100 customers who make a purchase during the event will receive a complimentary copy of London’s new book, “The Truth About Style.” The book will not officially be released until October.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 34667Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 26962Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6958OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6745Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4485OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4208Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3679College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3494Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3437Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3281Oklahoma softball: Keilani Ricketts and Sooners beat the heat as they hold off Arkansas
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients