H&M opens in Grapevine Mills in Texas
H&M opens at noon Thursday at Grapevine Mills in Grapevine, Texas.
And, no, it’s not an outlet store, but the company does feel its full-price store fits well in an upscale outlet center. H&M’s prices start as low as $1.95 for accessories. Dresses top the scale at $49 and a few coats will set you back $99. Along with men’s, women’s and children’s clothing, the Grapevine Mills store will carry athletic, plus and maternity which are not available at all of its stores.
Sweden-based H&M is known for its cheap chic. Its limited-edition collaborations with high-profile designers such as Karl Lagerfeld, Versace and Lanvin cause a shopping frenzy.
This is H&M’s seventh store in Texas. It opened its first store in the state at NorthPark Center a year ago and since has multiplied its presence. The new store is in the former Books-a-Million space, just a blink from Forever 21 and Neiman’s Last Call.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15849OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15499Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10070'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9359Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8965Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8555Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7639Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7596Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7433Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7053Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients