Bumble and bumble's new Straight Line products
My hair is board straight, but I have friends who fight with their locks every day to achieve a smoother style.
To the rescue comes the Bumble and bumble Straight Line, a trio of products plus a straightening treatment. The Straight Line includes: Straight Shampoo to start smooth; Straight Conditioner to quiet frizz; Straight Blow Dry, a modern balm for a smooth, sleek blow out that lasts until your next shampoo; Concen-Straight Pro Treatment, an in-salon smoothing service, gives long-lasting manageability and frizz reduction that lasts up to 30 shampoos; and Concen-straight Smoothing Treatment, which offers the same results in an at-home formula.
Bumble and bumble developed Concen-straight Technology, which maintains hair’s natural integrity, as an answer to unruly hair. Pearl, tourmaline, Brazilian green malachite and sapphire powders – plus heat – energize to loosen the inner s-bonds that give hair its natural curve. Polylysine, an amino acid, refines bonds into smoother shapes. Featherlight, modern silicones seal and set hair for lasting results and heat protection – without the weight.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83313Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 56374Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33323Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 23846Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 23231Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8483Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8265Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 8253Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 7999Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7772Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients