QVC presents Fashion's Night Out
If you’re staying in on Fashion’s Night Out, you can still get in some of the festivities — the shopping. QVC will broadcast live Thursday from New York City during the worldwide shopping and fashion event.
QVC will not only debut designer fashion and beauty offerings, it will also feature designers’ style inspirations and offer a look at New York as a fashion mecca and the birthplace of FNO.
The broadcast from 8 to 11 p.m. will include Jennifer Hudson, who will debut her new line of apparel and accessories, Jennifer Hudson Collection. Award-winning fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi will launch his new fragrance, Fabulous. And style icon Nicole Richie will introduce addition to her Nicole Richie Collection.
Also on the schedule are styles from Dennis Basso, Marc Bouwer, Geren Ford and Lori Goldstein, as well as jewelry from Kenneth Jay Lane.
Beauty also has its time in the spotlight with offerings from Makeup for Ever, Sephora by OPI, WEN and bareMinerals, which is launching the Five Star Fabulous eye shadow collection that features best-selling shades in some of QVC’s global markets.
This year, QVC’s FNO broadcast will highlight how New York City inspires style.
Fashion’s Night Out was created in 2009 to celebrate fashion, restore consumer confidence and boost the industry’s economy during the recession. The event has spread around the world.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
- 7794Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients