Essie polishes up New York Fashion Week
It’s no secret that Essie is one of my favorite nail polish brands, and I love that the company again has a presence at New York Fashion Week. Several years ago, I met Essie Weingarten at a special event for fashion and beauty writers during Fashion Week. That was when I learned there was a woman behind the brand. I should have known.
Anyway, details count and you can bet nails that nails won’t be overlooked on the runway as designers unveil their spring 2013 collections.
“Nail color is the ultimate accessory for women looking to make a fashion statement, it completes the outfit. Women should be dressed from tips to toes and everything in-between,” said Essie Weingarten, founder and creative director of Essie. “It’s a true honor to collaborate with such talented and visionary designers during New York Fashion Week, and we are thrilled to be a part of the creative process of developing looks that will serve as an endless source of inspiration for next spring and beyond.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients