MAC Cosmetics at New York Fashion Week
MAC Cosmetics makeup artists are a fixture at Fashion Week in New York. In fact, each year MAC participates in 23 Fashion Weeks and about 850 shows around the world.
MAC’s international team of more than 300 makeup artists are doing their magic at more than 75 shows at Lincoln Lincoln, Milk Studios and other venues throught the city. It’s no secret that MAC helps set makeup trends and techniques that will define each season.
MAC plans to test several new products, including a new moisturizing lipstick, a brow gel and pencil, new moisturizers and a palette of what it predicts to be spring/summer’s hottest lip and eye shades. Pictured here are some of MAC’s spring/summer colors.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7978Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients